Slim and made of smooth silicone, Ditto's flexible neck and small size make it comfortable to wear and fun to explore with.
This vibrating butt plug is perfect for beginners, and comfortable enough to be worn for prolonged periods of time. The bulbous end applies gentle pressure for prostate stimulation, while the extended outside part delivers rumbly vibrations to the perineum. Cycle through 10 vibration modes to find your favourite, and indulge in explosive orgasms with the handy remote control that offers a complete handsfree experience.
Best of all, it can also be used as a vaginal toy to stimulate the g-spot and clitoris at the same time, adding a whole new layer of stuimulation to your intimate play during masturbation, foreplay, and even intercourse. Discover the excitement of anal play with Ditto by We-Vibe; the choice is yours and so is the pleasure.
Ditto is compatible with the We-Connectâ„¢ App; an application downloadable via iOS or Android smartphones to access exciting features for your We-Vibe product, such as customisable vibrations, remote control access, and even video and text chat. Look to the instruction manual of your product to discover what can be achieved with the We-Connectâ„¢ App.
- A petite, vibrating butt plug
- Perfect for anal play and vaginal play
- Colours: Blue and Purple
- 10 powerful, rumbly vibrations
- Smooth and slim design
- Added Remote Control
- Compatible with the We-Connect Appâ„¢
- Materials: Body-safe silicone
- Phthalates, BPA, and Latex Free
- 100% Waterproof
- Low Power Alert
- Power Type: USB Rechargeable (lithium ion battery)
- Play Time: 90 mins
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Package Contents: Ditto, Wireless Remote Control, USB charging cable, Quick-start user guide, We-Vibe Lube (made by pjur) 2ml Sample
- Size: 8.8cm (H) x 6.9cm (L) x 3.2cm (W)
- Warranty: 2 years from purchase (from manufacturer)
WARNING - THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS A BUTTON BATTERY.
If swallowed, a lithium button battery can cause severe or fatal injuries within 2 hours. Keep batteries out of reach of children. If you think batteries may have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.